Lucky Baby 2 Ways Smart Extension 27™ Panel For -SG-35
2 Ways Smart Extension 27™ Panel For SG35
Width : 27 Cm (10.63″)
Which Safety Gate Do I Need? – Baby & Child Stair Gate Guide
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SAFETY GATE
1. Measure the width of the opening where the baby gate will go. If it’s a staircase, measure both the top and bottom of the stairs. If it’s a doorway, measure between the walls and the skirting boards for a perfect fit.
2. Choose how you want to fix your gate
Pressure mounted, also called “on-pressure” baby gates fit all doorways and staircases. They are ideal for rentals or occasional use, as you fit the gate without drilling into the walls. These gates are strong and fit well, but you need to have a doorframe or banisters that are strong enough to support the gate.
There are 2 types of pressure fit baby gates:
- U-Pressure Fit gates have ‘U’-shaped frame and are good for everyday use thanks to a wide walk-through section. You can buy gate extensions so your gate can fit wider spaces.
- Safety Barriers don’t have a walk-through section. They’re ideal foroccasional use – for example, when you’re traveling or when baby is at his grandparents’. They are extendable so don’t need extensions.
Fix to wall gates are recommended for the top of staircases and forlong-term use. You need to make holes in the walls and use screws to fit the gate into them. The gates have 2 extendable panels, so you won’t need extensions.
3. Decide how you want your baby gate to open and close
There are lots of different options available…
- 3-Action opening for the most curious children or to reassure anxious parents when standards require only 2 actions
- Gates that swing open in both directions
- Gates you can open with one hand
- Gates that have a stay-open option when children are away
- Gates that close automatically
- Slam-shut gates
- Manual close gates you need to shut yourself
4. Choose your material and finishes
You’ll want your gate to look good and complement your home décor. We offer different finishes to suit all styles, from classic to contemporary.
- Net interiors for portable gates
About Lucky Baby
Since 90s, Lucky Baby has progressively grown to become one of the trusted companies in Singapore in the distribution of the best products for mother and babies. This specialization also enables the company to expand the distribution to the regional markets. After which the company underwent a name change to Taime, the brand identity and product range of Lucky Baby was revamped to cater to the contemporary parents on the lookout for essential and innovative products. Lucky Baby which is truly a Singapore brand is proud to be leading brand in Singapore for quality baby products.